3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I purchased my garry vacuum back in 2008, I got a life time warranty on my garry vacuum. Ive had to replace my vacuum once in the past and had no issues with reaching a costumer service represenitive.

They did as they said and no problems. A couple weeks ago my handle snapped in half while I was vacuuming my home. I have been trying to call costumer service for the past week to have it replaced and all I get is a busy signal. I can only find one number to call to reach costumer service.

I attempted to go on their web site and it is currently unavailable.

What's going on here? Are they even still in business?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jillski79 is quite happy with product before handle broke in half and costumer service years ago and stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to contact costumer service or go onto website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i can not get through to costomer service to have my vaccuum replaced" of garry vacuum customer care. Garry Vacuum needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garry vacuum customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garry Vacuum. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Oreck.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1351917

This company went out of business. I don't know why their site is still up but warranty and I guess replacement bags are done!