Garry Vacuum - Have called and called and called

The knob broke off to my tools accessibility and I have called you for like a month and your number is constantly busy and I'm just trying to talk to someone that I spend a lot of money with can't even get a live person to answer your phone it's constantly off the hook I'm sure you have a lot of other customers as disappointed as I am

Review about: From An Infomercial.

Comments

the *** that switches from floor to hose broke and I also keep calling and calling but always get a busy signal. So I went onto their web site and it says web site unavailable.

I think that they went out of business.

Serves them right. They sell cheap stuff that breaks and do not stand behind their product.

Garry Vacuum - This is the second replacement

I love the Garry but the knob on the floor to hose, keeps braking its is a lifetime warranty but you pay to send back the old one and it cost you two hundred or so, and you get a new one, shipping is on you? really ..bad product for the twist knob...

and the way they charge you, not right, this is my second one now, lesson learned there is never a lifetime anything you always get stuck with something., they will send you a new one but you pay for it also. not a happy customer at all and I had bought them steam mop got two and the one didn't work but I didn't send back wasn't worth the fee.

Garry Vacuum - Can not contact byb ph.has had busy signal forn days

I have had to replace this machine 3 times now,at $50 each time for whatever,that is 150 plus the next $50 to replace this one.This just sucks.DO NOT WASTE UR CASH ON THIS GARBAGE.HOW do you replace or should I say how many times do you continue to replace this or decide to cut your losses?With the amount of money you initially spend and then purchase the bags and continue to pay fees when do you stop? I have never had a "one pass" experience and as I sit here now I am having to make a decision of do I go to Walmart and purchase one,do I order a Shark who at least pays shipping each way if their machine breaks or do I (IF I can even reach them)invest again in something that will break again no doubt and throw good money after bad,I feel when you have to do this this many times shouldn't they pay for FAULTY EQUIPMENT. Thank you Corrina Messick

Review about: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not being able to contact costumer service or go onto website.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1303226

anyone know where to get the replacement bags since Garry is no longer taking calls and their site is off?

Garry Vacuum - Simple Review #1482155127

Does anyone know how to get ahold of them number isn't going through

Garry Vacuum - Simple Review #1480546781

Handle broke off - would like to replace it?!?!

Review about: Garry Vacuum Handle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Garry Vacuum - Simple Review #1478906450

2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Broken at handle halfway replace

Review about: Gl 100 Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Garry Vacuum - Handle broke in half/Cannot get ahold of company

Morristown, New Jersey 0 comments

While using vacuum the handle simply broke in half about half way down vacuum. Second time we had an issue with vacuum.

Got a replacement the first time, but now I believe they are out of business. So much for lifetime warranty. I wonder how long the free bags for life will continue before they simply run out of bags.

I wonder if you can file a suit against them to get my money back or a new vacuum. I have tried to call them, but their only number I can find is for their vacuum bags, which I am sure as soon as they run out of them that number will be gone too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of garry vacuum ultra light vacuum cleaner from Garry Vacuum. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Garry Vacuum to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Oreck. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garry Vacuum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Garry Vacuum - Cant get through to costumer service

Mount Vernon, Illinois 1 comment
3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I purchased my garry vacuum back in 2008, I got a life time warranty on my garry vacuum. Ive had to replace my vacuum once in the past and had no issues with reaching a costumer service represenitive.

They did as they said and no problems. A couple weeks ago my handle snapped in half while I was vacuuming my home. I have been trying to call costumer service for the past week to have it replaced and all I get is a busy signal. I can only find one number to call to reach costumer service.

I attempted to go on their web site and it is currently unavailable.

What's going on here? Are they even still in business?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jillski79 is quite happy with product before handle broke in half and costumer service years ago and stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to contact costumer service or go onto website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i can not get through to costomer service to have my vaccuum replaced" of garry vacuum customer care. Garry Vacuum needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garry vacuum customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garry Vacuum. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Oreck.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1351917

This company went out of business. I don't know why their site is still up but warranty and I guess replacement bags are done!

Garry Vacuum - Simple Review #1476907248

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia 0 comments

I haveborder two oc these back in 2010 had replace both and now both is broken again .. Call you all sbout two month again still havent got my new one to replace these two broken one yet ... Like to know when hou going to ship my two new ones out so i can return the broken ones..

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of a replacement part.

Garry Vacuum Warranty

Chandler, Arizona 0 comments

I have had a Garry Vacuum for 5-6 years, the first one lasted less than a year, they replaced it, cost me $50 shipping. The 2nd one burned up recently and I have been waiting for a new one to replace it for 2 months, they say they are on back order.

BS. I have called 3 times and it does not seem like they care. I would not purchase this vacuum do to there poor service.

They give you free bags but charge a high handling fee, they still want to charge the $50 shipping fee to send the old one back. I would guess they are going out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of garry vacuum ultra light vacuum cleaner. Garry Vacuum needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garry vacuum ultra light vacuum cleaner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garry Vacuum. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Oreck.