I have a Garry vacuum whose knob has broken for the vacuum to switch between floor and tools. Garry has no replacement part for this. I talked with a customer service representative who was EXTREMELY rude. I asked to speak with a manager. Representative came back on phone to tell me the manager would call me. When I said I would rather wait to speak to the manager, the representative hung up on me. Garry needs to replace this representative! This is NOT the way to encourage sales!

Despite the myriad of negative reviews I have read about the Garry vacuum itself, I really like the vacuum. We have, however had the vacuum replaced two other times. That was due to an issue with a group of lot numbers that had impellers breaking easily.

With regard to Garry's lack of the replacement part needed for this issue, I don't mind paying for shipping and handling for a new vacuum to be shipped. However, I do not want to have to pay the shipping to mail the broken vacuum back. It cost me $75.00 to do that previously.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of garry vacuum vacuum cleaner from Garry Vacuum. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garry Vacuum to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service and lack of a replacement part. Author liked the most product before the knob broke off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Oreck. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garry Vacuum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Garry Vacuum?

Comments