Garry Vacuum - Cannot get in touch with ANYBODY!!!!!

3.1
Style and Design

Have been trying to call customer service for 2 weeks!!! Busy signal every time!

so... I go online, I can't get into customer service to get new bags!!! I was supposed to have free bags for life, well... My wife loves the vacuum, but I'm gonna be pissed if their gonna renege on their,"free bags for life!!" This would have been the 2nd time I would have gotten their replacement bags and had no trouble before this!!

I'm afraid that they just closed up shop and flew the coop!!

Wtf I just want my vacuum bags for free, I just pay shipping!!!!! It just seems very odd that there would be no answer on the phone to customer service and no working link to customer service on their site!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: That my wife likes it.

I didn't like: That i cannot get ahold of anybody to order my free bags.

Garry Vacuum - Broken Handle

1.2
Style and Design

Great vacuum when it isn't broken. Currently I need a new handle as the plastic handle from the original machine broke.

Am I totally out of luck on that deal and maybe just need to find some way of dispoising of what remains of the vacuum. We have ample bags and other parts of the vacuum are okay if anyone is looking for some replacement parts.

If we cannot get a handle, we would be willing to sell the vacuum as is for parts and the bags. I can be reached at lrylander@fsbashby.com If we haven't heard from anyone within the next few weeks we will proceed with disposal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Broken parts with no replacement.

Preferred solution: Provide me with a replacement handle.

I didn't like: Unable to order replacement parts, As website is unavailable.

Garry Vacuum - I Don't See Why So Many People Have Complaints

3.8
Style and Design

I've noticed quite a few complaints on the Garry Vacuum. The only complaint I have on Garry Vacuum is that I can't order replacement bags, and have to rely on Amazon, or E-Bay to find them, where sellers charge ungodly prices for 4 bags.

The last time I ordered bags from Garry was in October 2010, and I received a dozen bags for $9.99. I've used my Garry on cement, carpet, bare floors without fail. No broken knobs, or handle. I just replaced the original belt that wasn't broken, but so badly stretched out it wouldn't turn the brush.

It has been the best $200 vacuum I've ever purchased. It's a little louder than most, but it sure does a great job of grooming the carpet, and cleaning. One headlamp is a little dimmer than the other, but the vacuum has given me over 8 years of trouble free use.

I realize that I may not be able to buy replacement belts, or brush, but I'll use it until it dies. I'm an exception to the Pissed Consumer, but wanted to let them know that not all Garry owners are Pissed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Good vacuum.

I liked: Customer service 7 years ago.

I didn't like: Unable to order garry vacuum bags from website, Website is not available as of september 2017, Unable to order belts and brushes.

Comments

If you cant get the parts. Go to any vacuum cleaner repair shop around your location. I am sure they can find something similar or compactable.

Garry Vacuum - Can not contact byb ph.has had busy signal forn days

I have had to replace this machine 3 times now,at $50 each time for whatever,that is 150 plus the next $50 to replace this one.This just sucks.DO NOT WASTE UR CASH ON THIS GARBAGE.HOW do you replace or should I say how many times do you continue to replace this or decide to cut your losses?With the amount of money you initially spend and then purchase the bags and continue to pay fees when do you stop? I have never had a "one pass" experience and as I sit here now I am having to make a decision of do I go to Walmart and purchase one,do I order a Shark who at least pays shipping each way if their machine breaks or do I (IF I can even reach them)invest again in something that will break again no doubt and throw good money after bad,I feel when you have to do this this many times shouldn't they pay for FAULTY EQUIPMENT. Thank you Corrina Messick

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not being able to contact costumer service or go onto website.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1303226

anyone know where to get the replacement bags since Garry is no longer taking calls and their site is off?

Garry Vacuum - Simple Review #1478906450

2.2
Style and Design

Broken at handle halfway replace

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Garry Vacuum - Handle broke in half/Cannot get ahold of company

While using vacuum the handle simply broke in half about half way down vacuum. Second time we had an issue with vacuum.

Got a replacement the first time, but now I believe they are out of business. So much for lifetime warranty. I wonder how long the free bags for life will continue before they simply run out of bags.

I wonder if you can file a suit against them to get my money back or a new vacuum. I have tried to call them, but their only number I can find is for their vacuum bags, which I am sure as soon as they run out of them that number will be gone too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Garry Vacuum Warranty

I have had a Garry Vacuum for 5-6 years, the first one lasted less than a year, they replaced it, cost me $50 shipping. The 2nd one burned up recently and I have been waiting for a new one to replace it for 2 months, they say they are on back order.

BS. I have called 3 times and it does not seem like they care. I would not purchase this vacuum do to there poor service.

They give you free bags but charge a high handling fee, they still want to charge the $50 shipping fee to send the old one back. I would guess they are going out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Garry Vacuum - Gary Vacuum Is Awesome!

I purchased a Gary Vacuum in 2011 and it has been the best vacuum that I have ever owned. I haven't had one problem with it and I purchased the Ultralight Professional.I change the bags regularly.

I sucked up something hard into the fan and it broke the vacuum.I called and they sent me a free vacuum, no hassle in a reasonable amount of time.I did pay postage but that is okay it was my fault.

I'm sorry these other people are pissed off and had a bad experience.

So I have to give them a five star rating...Bob

Product or Service Mentioned: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1300765

Replace this Garry vacuum 4 times ..it sucks do not order it .cusromer service number has been busy for 5 days. What kind of business are they running.Horriable way to run a business .shame on you people