While using vacuum the handle simply broke in half about half way down vacuum. Second time we had an issue with vacuum.

Got a replacement the first time, but now I believe they are out of business. So much for lifetime warranty. I wonder how long the free bags for life will continue before they simply run out of bags.

I wonder if you can file a suit against them to get my money back or a new vacuum. I have tried to call them, but their only number I can find is for their vacuum bags, which I am sure as soon as they run out of them that number will be gone too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of garry vacuum ultra light vacuum cleaner from Garry Vacuum. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Garry Vacuum to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Oreck. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garry Vacuum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments