3.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I've noticed quite a few complaints on the Garry Vacuum.The only complaint I have on Garry Vacuum is that I can't order replacement bags, and have to rely on Amazon, or E-Bay to find them, where sellers charge ungodly prices for 4 bags.

The last time I ordered bags from Garry was in October 2010, and I received a dozen bags for $9.99. I've used my Garry on cement, carpet, bare floors without fail. No broken knobs, or handle. I just replaced the original belt that wasn't broken, but so badly stretched out it wouldn't turn the brush.

It has been the best $200 vacuum I've ever purchased. It's a little louder than most, but it sure does a great job of grooming the carpet, and cleaning. One headlamp is a little dimmer than the other, but the vacuum has given me over 8 years of trouble free use.

I realize that I may not be able to buy replacement belts, or brush, but I'll use it until it dies.I'm an exception to the Pissed Consumer, but wanted to let them know that not all Garry owners are Pissed!

Review about: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Good vacuum.

I liked: Customer service 7 years ago.

I didn't like: Unable to order garry vacuum bags from website, Website is not available as of september 2017, Unable to order belts and brushes.

Had an Experience with Garry Vacuum?

Comments