Garry Vacuum - Replacement bags?

Has anyone found another bag that works with thier garry vacuum?

Comments

I love my Garry vacuum. Today I ordered some bags from Orick vacuum as the oblong hole is very similar to the Garry’s and the price was about $8.50 for 4 bags and $4.00 for shipping.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

If it works out, I’ll be ordering a bunch more so that I have a good supply. You may want to check out the Orick vacuum too.

Garry Vacuum - Cannot get in touch with ANYBODY!!!!!

3.1
Style and Design

Have been trying to call customer service for 2 weeks!!! Busy signal every time!

so... I go online, I can't get into customer service to get new bags!!! I was supposed to have free bags for life, well... My wife loves the vacuum, but I'm gonna be pissed if their gonna renege on their,"free bags for life!!" This would have been the 2nd time I would have gotten their replacement bags and had no trouble before this!!

I'm afraid that they just closed up shop and flew the coop!!

Wtf I just want my vacuum bags for free, I just pay shipping!!!!! It just seems very odd that there would be no answer on the phone to customer service and no working link to customer service on their site!!!

Review about: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: That my wife likes it.

I didn't like: That i cannot get ahold of anybody to order my free bags.

Garry Vacuum - Can't contact customer service ,even sent emails

2 weeks ago I tried to call the customer service,the same number I have been calling for the past 8 years.The phone is always busy signal.I called 4x everyday.For those 8 years that I got the vacuum I already sent back for replacement 6x and I spent $50.00 for the replacement and $39.00 to sent back the broken one.It seems like its the same part that is breaking down.We bought the vacuum for $300.00 with a lifetime guaranty .With the 6x that we return I could have 2 more new ones.I am even sure if I was buying a brand new or its just refurbish.I hope this will help new buyers to think twice to deal with this company cuz I have enough.I just swallow my loses and happy that I never recommend to anybody.

Thanks for letting me out my steam

Review about: Garry Vacuum Vacuum Cleaner.

#1520706

Can not locate a number for replacement bags??

So they closed? I havent had mine very long and its making a load roaring like the motor is burnt up or the bareings went out. I want somekind of refund!

to Kelly #1545398

The roaring is the fan...easy to replace..you can buy on eBay for about 13 bucks..any do it yourself type person can change it..I've replaced mine twice over about 6 years..

I have dealt with Garry Vac over phone 1 time. They were helpful.

Told me if vacuum stops its overheated. I turned off. Left for 15 min. It turned right back on.

I wanted to order a spare belt but I just realized they have closed. Looks like my lifetime warranty is over. I have had the vacuum for over 10 years.

Its been great. Sorry, they had to close.

View more comments

Garry Vacuum - Stop working

Style and Design

Can't contact customer service .... vacuum not working ....gone out of business after they sold this junk to public

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Garry vacuum bags

The vacuum bags are discontinued is there other bags I can ultimate for use in the Garry vacuum

Garry Vacuum - LOVE my Gary

Have had it about 7 years, Cannot complain about it ever. it is better than anything I have owned.

Super light, gets up all the cat and dog hair, Bags are easy to order, And it works great on bare floors as well. I never thought I could get a vacuum from an infomercial and have it be what was really advertised. I can actually vacuum under beds, where my old Dyson would never fit. Plus this vacuum actually has attachments that have suction so many with hoses just lose power and do nothing.

I hope they continue to be around, if this one dies I will be seriously bummed. Love it.

Review about: From An Infomercial.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Garry Vacuum - Broken Handle

1.2
Style and Design

Great vacuum when it isn't broken. Currently I need a new handle as the plastic handle from the original machine broke.

Am I totally out of luck on that deal and maybe just need to find some way of dispoising of what remains of the vacuum. We have ample bags and other parts of the vacuum are okay if anyone is looking for some replacement parts.

If we cannot get a handle, we would be willing to sell the vacuum as is for parts and the bags. I can be reached at lrylander@fsbashby.com If we haven't heard from anyone within the next few weeks we will proceed with disposal.

Review about: Garry Ultra Light Vacuum.

Reason of review: Broken parts with no replacement.

Preferred solution: Provide me with a replacement handle.

I didn't like: Unable to order replacement parts, As website is unavailable.

Garry Vacuum - Snapping off of control ***

This is the third time that we have sent vacuum back at our expense plus shipping from their end - replaced the control *** by switching vacuums but the key is the time and expense is worthless since the control *** broke off again - this time gave up on the company - the problem is they use a cheap plastic part that they have refuse to knowledge is a badly engineer design for this application - this means once the *** breaks that the unit can only be used in either the floor mode or the hand tool mode - since the unit was bought for the suppose ability to easily switch between the two modes - what is most frustration is the lack of support and the complete lack of acknowledgement that they have a defective product.

Review about: Garry Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of quality.

Garry Vacuum - Not happy

1.7
Style and Design

It's light., works good but the *** on the bottom add always breaks or gets stuck. To ship it...

they charge $80 something plus shipping..... they and you the new one and that one has something wrong with it...... I've gotten to the point.... it's not worth the agrivation......

and if you call them.....

the call is over seas....a person with a hard ascent and they don't speak clearly english..... just tired of them.

Garry Vacuum - I Don't See Why So Many People Have Complaints

3.8
Style and Design

I've noticed quite a few complaints on the Garry Vacuum. The only complaint I have on Garry Vacuum is that I can't order replacement bags, and have to rely on Amazon, or E-Bay to find them, where sellers charge ungodly prices for 4 bags.

The last time I ordered bags from Garry was in October 2010, and I received a dozen bags for $9.99. I've used my Garry on cement, carpet, bare floors without fail. No broken knobs, or handle. I just replaced the original belt that wasn't broken, but so badly stretched out it wouldn't turn the brush.

It has been the best $200 vacuum I've ever purchased. It's a little louder than most, but it sure does a great job of grooming the carpet, and cleaning. One headlamp is a little dimmer than the other, but the vacuum has given me over 8 years of trouble free use.

I realize that I may not be able to buy replacement belts, or brush, but I'll use it until it dies. I'm an exception to the Pissed Consumer, but wanted to let them know that not all Garry owners are Pissed!

Review about: Garry Vacuum Ultra Light Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Good vacuum.

I liked: Customer service 7 years ago.

I didn't like: Unable to order garry vacuum bags from website, Website is not available as of september 2017, Unable to order belts and brushes.

Comments

If you cant get the parts. Go to any vacuum cleaner repair shop around your location. I am sure they can find something similar or compactable.