Oakville, Connecticut

This vacuum cleaner is a definite waste of money.It's NOT lightweight, gets clogged up on a simple clump of animal hair, and it is very clumsy to work with.

I was being sent bags that I did not order which were supposed to be free but was charged $9.95. Apparently this fee was for postage and handling which certainly does not amount to $9.95. My advice is to carefully search when buying an item so expensive. Read all reviews and complaints first.

There are many excellent vacuum cleaners out there and the Garry is one of the worst.Mine will be sold at a tag sale, very cheap!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of garry vacuum vacuum cleaner. Garry Vacuum needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garry vacuum vacuum cleaner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garry Vacuum. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Oreck.

Had an Experience with Garry Vacuum?

Comments

Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more